Concessions and Merchandise
- Stadium 1 streamlines the process of tracking inventory, from placing the order to tracking its shipping to each concession POS unit.
- Need to clear out inventory that could go to waste? A deal engine function flags the situation and lets you address the potential problem.
- A barcode system tracks the merchandise inventory with accurate counts while controlling the inventory flow.
Built-in real-time dashboards, in-game revenue and expense analytics controls, check points, stand sheets, and detail reports, Stadium 1 can boost revenues while decreasing costs. The numbers are there: customers have seen a 14 percent increase in revenue, a 7 percent reduction in food waste thanks to inventory tracking, a 4 percent reduction in theft and a 17 increase in the merchandise sales.
- Bar-coded tickets, issued at the ballpark or at the POS terminal, can process sales while adding value and upselling the customers. This allows you to add value for season-ticket holders, groups, and fans who don’t want to carry cash or credit cards.
- Loaded tickets can also be issued as gift certificates—a great tool for groups.
- Depending on your state, you could be able to keep unused values if there is breakage with a loaded ticket (meaning when the money is not used).
The ability to upsell and add value for your customers is a prime way Stadium 1 functionality can unlock the value both of your ticketing platform and group-sales program. Again, the numbers are there: teams have seen a 100 percent increase in revenue when a team implements a loaded-tickets program.
- Back-screen advertising on every POS unit creates sponsorship inventory to a captive audience. This can be a 30-second commercial or an ad with a sponsor logo.
- The fans will also see what they ordered and their change for the sale.
- You can also add a QR code for fans to scan in their phones, allowing you to track the ad’s activity to determine if the ad is working.
A captive audience for marketing is a prime addition to your overall sponsorship offering, making it a new revenue channel for your team and a new form of advertising for your sponsor. This can result in thousands of dollars of new revenue for the team.
Perhaps the biggest value Stadium 1 can unlock: fan involvement. With the Stadium 1 Fan App, you can create revenue while while building a database. The Fan App, which lets you award points and run contests, will give fans more reasons to return game after game. What kind of contests can you run? For instance, you can offer a point system to go to batting practice on the field or enter a lottery to win a game jersey. Return business is always good business—and a great value to unlock.
The Fan App is a creative way to sell more and involve your fans.
In summary: Stadium 1 unlocks the value of a stadium venue management system, with the ability to generate revenue and reduce expenses for fans, employees, sponsorships, and the management interaction around a stadium operation.
Stadium 1 was designed specifically for stadium operations, born online and created from the ground up with the most advanced cloud-based software programming technology tools, designed by a team owner with a world-class technology background. Stadium 1 exists in the market today with tools that can help teams increase revenues, reduce theft and waste. The integrated management suite links all departments into a real-time system so ownership can make more informed pre-game, in-game and post-game decisions based on integrated technology.
If you want more information on how Stadium 1 can solve your venue needs with an integrated management system complete with state-of-the-art POS terminals and the full line of Stadium 1 products and services, contact Ed Mullen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-704-1414.
About the author — Ed Mullen is an invited nationally recognized speaker and author on sports technology. He performs educational seminars on connectivity solutions for stadium, arenas, sports complexes and college venues. He has managed and implemented over a billion dollars of technology into thousands of sports venues worldwide. His passion and understanding his client’s goals and objectives, enables Ed, and his team to develop, market, and implement these unique sets of SAS services. The results are meeting the needs of his customers, allowing them to maximize their full revenue potential.